Remote or On-Location Services Backed by the Catalyst Guarantee
Directly and through a global network of partners, Catalyst delivers forensic investigation and collection services around the world. We can perform collections remotely in minutes or have a team on-site in your offices.
Our services include:
- Forensic imaging of electronic media
- Recovery and analysis of computer evidence
- Password recovery and cracking protected files
- Expert testimony at depositions, hearings and trials
All services are provided by certified and trained professionals who follow court-approved protocols.
In every investigation, Catalyst follows strict procedures to ensure admissibility of evidence, including:
- Thorough documentation of all activities
- Unbroken chains of custody
- Exclusive use of qualified experts
- Use of the latest industry-leading forensic and collections tools
Our experts are available to provide reports, testimony and sworn affidavits. We have significant experience testifying at depositions, hearings and trials and preparing detailed forensic reports.
The Catalyst team is prepared to analyze and collect your data no matter where it resides. Our team has experience with a wide range of technology and methods to extract the data you need.
We have particular expertise in Asia, where we have been collecting data from Japanese, Korean and Chinese businesses for many years. We know from experience that projects in Asia require not only technology expertise, but also cultural expertise and savvy. Our team will get the job right, with the proper respect for local cultural norms.
Investigations and Forensics
Catalyst can analyze computer data for purposes of identification, preservation, extraction, interpretation and documentation of electronic evidence. We can extract vital case data from a wide range of PCs and mobile devices including:
- Cell phones / smartphones / BlackBerrys
- CD / DVD-ROMs
- Servers / backup tapes
- Desktop and laptop computers
- External drives and flash drives
- iPads and other tablet computers
- Digital still and video cameras
- Cloud services including Google Drive and Office 365
Our team can also help you find:
- Deleted and hidden data
- Email including deleted email
- Data from reformatted hard drives
- Computer activity over a period of time (timelines)
- Social networking history Web sites visited
- Files transferred or copied
- Files downloaded
- USB device history
- Text messages
Should you need it, we can capture data found in popular messaging apps such as Kik, Snapchat, Hatch and WhatsApp.