On Wednesday, June 28, in San Francisco, Bloomberg Law Big Law Business and Catalyst will present a live program, Successful Legal Department Management: Innovation to Control Litigation Costs and Ensure Compliance.
Designed for general counsel, corporate counsel and leaders of corporate legal departments, this program will discuss strategies and technologies for a successful litigation department. Topics to be discussed include:
- The necessity of developing new and innovative approaches to managing legal departments to keep litigation costs low.
- How leaders of legal departments prepare their teams, departments and businesses to identify the benefits of technology.
- How to effectively prepare for litigation, from initial investigations to trial.
The program runs from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m., with a networking reception to follow. The agenda includes three sessions:
- A keynote interview on the changing nature of the corporate legal department, featuring William D. Henderson, professor of law at Indiana Maurer School of Law and editor-in-chief of Legal Evolution.
- A panel discussion, “Innovating Litigation Management,” with insights from leading corporate and outside counsel.
- A panel discussion, “The New Technology Solutions,” with experts discussion technology to manage risks and control costs.
There is no cost to attend, but space is limited and advance registration is required. Up to two CLE credits are available.
To register or read more about the program and speakers, visit the event page.