We hear regularly from our corporate clients of their desire to get a better handle on e-discovery costs. In January, when we launched Insight Enterprise, we truly believed we had developed the product to help them do that, and we wanted to help our clients and potential clients better understand how it did that.
So, to that end, we kicked off a 12-week series of posts here intended to provide a deeper understanding of Insight Enterprise’s features and of their benefits to corporate legal departments. Our plan was to focus in each week on a particular aspect of Insight Enterprise and explore it in more depth. Today, we conclude the series.
If it’s seemed that we’ve been crowing, excuse us. We understand that these posts have not been the typical fare of this blog – where we usually cover topics relating to e-discovery search and technology assisted review – but we thought a deeper dive was warranted into the problems we set out to solve and how Enterprise addresses them.
The fact is that Insight Enterprise is unique in the e-discovery market. It is a secure, centralized platform designed to help corporate legal departments reduce their total cost of discovery and enhance transparency and control of discovery across all their litigation, investigations and compliance matters.
As we wrap-up the series, here is a recap of what we have covered over the past three months:
- Introducing A New Product for Corporate Counsel – and A New Blog Series to Launch It.
- Centralization – A Better Way to Manage Corporate E-Discovery (Or Why Silos S**k).
- Zen and the Art of Simplifying Corporate Discovery.
- Attending Legaltech? Here’s Your Guide to Seeing Insight Enterprise in Action.
- How Insight Enterprise Cuts Corporate Discovery Costs. Really.
- Using Data Reporting and Business Intelligence to Drive Efficiency in Legal Departments.
- A Key Ingredient of Enterprise E-Discovery: Support from Experienced Pros.
- The Insight Enterprise Platform: What We Mean By ‘Purpose-Built’ for Corporate Discovery.
- Robots Taking Our Jobs? In E-Discovery, AI Doesn’t Replace Lawyers’ Work, It Enhances It.
- How to Better and Safely Integrate Legal Holds, Collection and Review in E-Discovery.
- Tackling the Tower of Babel of Multi-Language Corporate Discovery.
Through these posts, we sought to convey a simple proposition: That the traditional, siloed approach to litigation – in which every pending legal matter stands alone in its own silo – may make perfect sense for outside counsel, but it makes no sense from the perspective of a corporate counsel.
If corporate counsel are truly to get a firmer grip on managing e-discovery costs, the only effective way for them to do that is to centralize all their matters in a common repository using a common platform, where they can better control how their legal matters are handled, where they can reduce repetitive costs and multiple vendors, and where they can obtain in-depth reporting across cases and counsel.
Insight Enterprise was specifically designed for corporate counsel to centralize, simplify and reduce the cost of e-discovery across all their litigation, investigation and compliance matters and teams. It enables corporate legal departments to centralize e-discovery management and data, simplify management through streamlined business processes, and reduce the total cost of discovery through efficiencies far greater than just the cost per gigabyte.
If you are interested in learning more, we hope you will read the previous posts in this series or contact us for a demonstration.