At Catalyst, we believe in these simple principles. They govern how we run our business, serve our clients, treat our investors and, ultimately, how we deal with one another.
- We believe that honesty and respect are the cornerstones of human and business relationships. We pledge these things to our clients, employees, shareholders, partners, and to everyone with whom we deal.
- We strive for excellence in everything we do. Our goal is to provide the best products and services we can through a continuing commitment to innovation, automation and hard work.
- We admit and try to learn from our mistakes when they happen. We then do our best to rectify the consequences of our mistakes and to never repeat them.
- We are in business to help clients solve problems and to make a fair profit for our efforts. We use our profits to grow, repay our investors, give back to our communities and reward our employees for their hard work.
- Ultimately, we strive to make a meaningful contribution to society by providing tools to help legal teams manage large volumes of documents effectively.
These principles are not just words on a piece of paper. They represent our common bond and we each pledge to honor them in the conduct of our business.
The Catalyst Team