Information for Making Data-Driven Decisions Across Legal and Compliance Matters Now Available in a Single View
Denver, CO–January 9, 2018–Catalyst, the company that designs, hosts and services the fastest and most scalable document repositories for e-discovery and regulatory compliance, today announced Catalyst Analytics, a sophisticated business intelligence dashboard within its award-winning Insight Enterprise platform.
Now legal teams can use real-time data to make more informed business decisions across legal and compliance matters using current and historical information and trends. Making accurate budget and resource projections, identifying custodians and reviewers used in previous matters, and reducing repetition of work across current and future matters has never been easier. Critical business analytics also enable legal teams to delve into information such as who is the most productive team member, where can costs be saved, and how to improve overall efficiency.
The integration of business analytics eliminates the need to buy expensive software or build reports using spreadsheets, email or other time-consuming and resource-intensive tools. Corporate counsel and legal operations professionals can now get reports automatically emailed to them daily, weekly or monthly in a mobile-friendly dashboard. Using templates tailored to meet specific needs, legal teams now have an instant view into critical business information across matters.
“Having visibility into legal operations through cross-matter reporting is a huge challenge. While deciphering large volumes of information can be exceptionally difficult, it’s what most inside counsel are looking for,” said Jennifer Davies, product manager of Business Intelligence and Corporate Apps at Catalyst. “We’ve created a central dashboard that can be tailored to show only pertinent information to specific users that helps them improve work output while keeping confidential information secure. What’s more, we’re providing the answers to the questions that keep GCs up at night: What’s the status of XYZ case? Are we sticking close to budget? Is our data safe? Can we cut costs?”
Catalyst’s business analytics dashboard delivers cross-matter visibility and reporting critical to managing cases, counsel and legal costs, including:
- E-Discovery Management Dashboard with tabs that provide actionable data about matters, custodians, ingestion, users and project management; and,
- Financial Dashboard for counsel summaries, fiscal year counsel reports, matter budgets and spending tabs for measuring the true value of litigation.
Other reports include:
- Matter Activity for a summary of cases that are either active or in hibernation (near-line storage), the number of documents across those matters, the number of custodians, and other details about all matters;
- Custodian Reporting for high-level insight and granular details about all custodians related to active and inactive matters;
- Ingestion Reporting delivers high-level reports about data ingestion across all matters;
- User Reporting shows the summaries, historical trends and user information about review resource’s activity pertaining to all matters;
- Project Management gives granular information on individual matters and where they are in the review project life cycle. See how many documents have been reviewed (or not), labeled responsive or privileged, uploaded and/or released, and user activity within the last 30 days; and,
- KPIs show key performance indicators that allow organizations to stay on top of important efforts and output. Notifications can bring attention to problems before they crystalize.
“Before using Catalyst Analytics, one of our biggest clients could create only one departmental report every six months,” said Davies. “It was like driving using only your rearview mirror. Now they get tailored analytics weekly, and they can use their dashboards in real-time. Any decisions they make now are based on up-to-date data that makes them far more precise and efficient.”
Catalyst designs, hosts and services the world's fastest and most powerful document repositories for large-scale discovery and regulatory compliance. For more than 15 years, corporations and their counsel have relied on Catalyst to help reduce litigation costs and take control of complex legal matters. To learn more, visit catalystsecure.com or follow the company on Twitter at @CatalystSecure.
For more information, contact: