Purpose-Built for Corporate Discovery
Forward-thinking corporate legal departments are seeking to better leverage technology to reduce e-discovery costs, control outside counsel fees, reduce risk and get real-time information on discovery metrics and case progress.
A centralized approach allows you to store documents in a core repository, assign them to individual matters, save and reuse document tagging and develop standardized practices for the discovery process.
- Collect once. Collect and hold discovery data once rather than repeating the process for each new case or investigation.
- Process once. Process and load documents once; use them as often as you need for individual matters.
- Store centrally. Keep active, key documents in your core repository for search, culling and analysis.
- Promote often. Move relevant documents to individual matters for analysis, review, productions and trial.
- Produce consistently. Produce documents as often as needed, recording production history in the core repository.
- Maintain control. Manage all your matters through a central repository system with cross-matter reporting.
Insight Enterprise provides an end-to-end corporate discovery platform to manage cases, investigations and regulatory compliance. Engineered for the demanding requirements of modern litigation, Insight Enterprise allows you to centralize the discovery process, standardize your discovery practices and sharply reduce your discovery costs.Download Enterprise Multi-Matter PDFTalk to an Expert